VISA Requirements for EU Citizens
If you have EU citizenship you do not need VISA to study in Poland! If you are a non-EU citizen, you must get a Student Visa at your nearest Polish embassy or consulate.
If you are a citizen of an EU member state the only thing you need to have to enter Poland is a valid travel document or a document confirming identity and citizenship (national ID card).
VISA Requirements for Non-EU Citizens
If you are not an EU citizen you must get a student visa at your nearest Polish embassy/consulate. We will help you to set a visa appointment with the consulate. In most cases, you will have to register through the website: https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/
Prepare the necessary documents, including :
- Poland Visa Application Form;
- Two passport-sized photos;
- International Passport;
- Travel Medical Insurance;
- Proof of accommodation (document confirming the availability of appropriate housing for the intended period of stay in Poland);
- Documents confirming the sufficient financial resources to cover costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or residence;
- Proof of payment of the tuition for one year, issued by International European University, Poland;
- International European University, Poland Acceptance Letter;
- International European University, Poland Invitation Letter;
- Document proving your English or Polish language proficiency level;
- Paid visa fee receipt.
The specifics of the required documentation may vary among consulates, so confirm them with the consulate’s website or ask your personal admission manager for assistance. It should take up to 15 days for it to be reviewed. Early submission of visa documents is advisable as in some cases procedure may take a considerable amount of time.