Steps of Admissions
Step 1. Send the Documents
We do everything possible to make the Admission Process fast and easy for every student! Follow the simple steps or contact us if you need any help to get admitted!
Students should send us documents via email. Students may also Apply Online right on the website by filling in the online application form! The documents required:
- Passport (or any other ID document available);
- School Certificate;
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with transcripts (for PG students);
- Filled Application Form.
As soon as the student is admitted we will send them the Admission Letter and the Invoice to cover their First-Year Tuition Fee by email.
Step 2. Cover the Tuition Fee
Once the student obtains Invitation Letter from the International European University in Poland — it is mandatory to cover their First-Yar Tuition Fees in order to get Invitation Letter and start the Visa Process!
Kindly note that we will provide students with a personal invoice in order to cover the Tuition Fee.
Step 3. Get an Invitation Letter
European Union citizens do not need to obtain an Invitation Letter for their studies.
International students who don’t have EU citizenship need to collect all the necessary packages of documents. The documents required:
- Copy of the International Passport;
- Application Form;
- Document Proving English Language Level (required only for students from countries where English is not one of the national languages);
- Receipt of Payment Covering the First-Year Tuition Fee.
Invitations to study will be issued within 3 weeks, after submitting all the packages of documents. Note that if English is the student`s native language or if they have EU citizenship they do not need to pass any tests or exams!
If a student needs confirmation of knowledge of the English Language, we will conduct the ESOL Exam in the form of online testing. The cost of the exam and the delivery of the certificate by DHL is 350$. The student will receive it at their home address from the UK. If students need any help our teachers will gladly assist them with any questions!
If students previously passed any English Language Exam they can submit their results and we will inform them if they need to re-pass their test.
Step 4. Obtain Study VISA
If you have EU citizenship you do not need VISA to study in Poland! If you are a non-EU citizen, you must get a Student Visa at your nearest Polish embassy or consulate.
The required documents for a Poland visa application are:
- Poland Visa Application Form;
- Two passport-sized photos;
- International Passport;
- Travel Medical Insurance;
- Proof of accommodation (document confirming the availability in Poland of appropriate accommodation for the intended period of stay);
- Documents confirming the sufficient financial resources to cover costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or residence;
- Proof of payment of the tuition for one year, issued by International European University, Poland;
- International European University, Poland Acceptance Letter;
- International European University, Poland Invitation Letter;
- Document proving your English language proficiency level;
- Paid Visa fee receipt.
We will make the VISA Process fast and comfortable for students so they don’t need to worry about missing a thing. We will help students to collect all the necessary documents so they could get their VISA as soon as possible!
Step 5. Arrive to Study
As soon as the student arrives in Poland we will help them to finish the Registration Process in 1-3 working days and they can start their classes immediately. The representative of the International European University will meet the student at the airport and accompany them to the accommodation and to the university.
Your dream International European University in Poland awaits!