The following terms and conditions of tuition fee refund have been established by the Higher Authorities of International European University.
Refunds will not be approved where no special circumstances exist. A lack of knowledge or understanding of administrative requirements or deadlines is not considered to be special circumstances beyond a person’s control.
The Invitation Letter fee of €200 is not refundable. A fixed amount of €100 for bank and other handling charges is deducted from the tuition fee.
The tuition fee is non-refundable, with the exception of the following instances:
- The tuition fee is non-refundable, with the exception of when a student was refused a visa as understood by Act of June 13, 2003 on foreign individuals (UOC) regulations.
In a situation when the transaction of refunding tuition fee to the candidate’s bank account is rejected as a result of giving faulty banking data, then the consecutive transaction, less the cost of another bank transfer, will be made to the amount calculated in accordance with average exchange rate of the Polish National Bank on the day the transfer was rejected
Below, please find the list of necessary documents which have to be submitted to start tuition fee refund process:
1)Appropriate document with justification (e.g. visa refusal letter from Embassy.
2) The candidate’s official request of refunding the tuition fee
3)The following bank account details:
- bank’s name:
- bank’s address:
- country of the bank:
- SWIFT code:
- account number (in the correct IBAN format if required in the beneficiary’s country):
- name and surname of the beneficiary (owner of the account):
- beneficiary’s address:
- beneficiary’s country:
- the currency of the account:
- Each refund has to be justified. In case of no special circumstances exist University has right to reject to refund the tuition fee
- Duration of the refund process depends on the period of the semester. The procedure will start after the visa documents issued by the University expire which will be after the closure of the intake.
- In the case of incorrect data/rejection by the bank transaction costs resulting from: subsequent transactions, losses due to exchange rate differences, fees charged by a foreign bank bears the beneficiary
- If the transaction of reimbursement for education on the beneficiary’s account is rejected, then the next transaction will be made for the amount calculated on the basis of the average NBP exchange rate from the day on which the transfer was rejected.