If you have earned credits for study at another institution but want to continue your studying process at International European University in Poland — we are ready to help you! Do not waste your time and transfer to the best university in Europe today! We will take care of the transfer process, selecting the relevant curricula, and technical provisions.
International European University, Poland offers unique Credit Transfer Programs for all International students worldwide. You have an opportunity to obtain a double degree from a Polish and Ukrainian University without wasting extra time.
International European University in Poland accepts competent and eligible international transfer students from across the globe. Admission will be based on the overall academic record of the student.
Your Personal Transfer Program
Students who would like to transfer their credits to International European University in Poland must submit the following documents for admission:
- International Passport
- School certificate
- Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities (with details of subjects and credit hours).
- Filled Application form
Students can send the documents by email. Note that you need to provide the university with a mark sheet from your previous university, and only after the evaluation of your documents International European University in Poland will provide you with results on whether you have been accepted or not and at which year of education.
All the documents should be translated into English or Polish and officially notarized. These documents will be applied to the Ministry of National Education of Poland for certification to calculate the difference in academic requirements and credits. If the Ministry considers your qualification equal to the Polish educational standards, you will receive the Approval Certificate to start the classes.
International students are encouraged to begin their application process as soon as possible to ensure their ability to start in their desired term and to take full advantage of opportunities.
What Makes our Program Unique?
- Students have a unique chance to get a DUAL (DOUBLE) DEGREE at our partner Universities in Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine, and Slovakia;
- Students can transfer their credits and start the Transfer Process any time of the academic year;
- The IEU, Poland staff will take care of the translation and legalizing of your documents and will help you choose the convenient course and year to continue your academic journey at our university;
How Does It Work?
- International Transfer Students from all over the world are able to transfer their credits to the International European University in Poland at any time of the academic year. Students can validate their academic transcripts according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), and if the IEU, Poland training program complies with your gained knowledge, marks, and experience, you will become a part of the International European University in Poland!
- International students of any Ukrainian University willing to transfer their study credits to the International European University in Poland are able to get a double degree at the end of their full-cycle studies.
Upon the Transfer program, you will receive Polish Degree that is recognized and highly valued in the EU, the USA, Asia, and all over the world. You will get a chance to cooperate with worldwide famous educational institutions such as Erasmus +, MedEdWorld, Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), and European Resuscitation Council.
FOR UKRAINIAN TRANSFER STUDENTS:
Option 1: Students can study at the International European University, Poland, and upon graduation students will get a degree from Ukraine. The tuition fee will correspond to the tuition fee in Ukraine.
Option 2: Students can study at the International European University, Poland, and upon graduation students will receive a degree from Poland. The tuition fee will correspond to the tuition fee in Poland.